Friday, January 9, 2009

i miss the school,very very much

owh..i've not been updating my bloggie ar??
so sowie my muachis n my readers

1st-ly,i went SWENSENS few days ago to celebrate for my bro who scored some A's in PMR (blek,he still cnt beat me,yeah!)
i miss the ICE CREAM,let's go eat again!!!awwww~~i'm desperate for ice cream now
aikss..i reli have to avoid to go any restaurant in ss2,everytime will sure met somebody..
guess who i met..KaiJin and Tee I-Wei,meet them as in they're holding hands oh~ 0.O i wonder,when did they get along??i never knew they coupled,haha

ok,back to my own thing
i met up my friends days ago,paiseh-ing not contacting them for a long time,so kena "forced" to meet lar
well,i went shopping with my mom,for new clothes..i'm using the money like nobody's business.bought lot shirts n pants n jeans...weehehe,i've got new clothing for a new year!yeah!!
i'm reli missing sku for some particular reasons,haha,i still cnt get ** off my mind i guess
wat else,my bro?my brother!!!ngiek ngiek..he's studying in 4S5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!owh,why am i so happy?? cos that's the class i love most!!4S5 & 5S5 rox!!!
i'll be going back to sku on the Valentines Day,anyone interested to join???hehe

ji muis & buddies,hope u guys enjoyed the job u're doing now^^ wey,go bai nian lorr,k bo??
muachi,my muachis!! hope we can meet soon
i miss ya'all
lastly an early wish,happy chinese new year,i'm reli looking forward to it

No comments: