Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY '09

hit's another sien CNY,as usual + more tiredness
i've got no same-age cousins to chat n play with at my paternal grand-parents hse
so i'm looking forward goin back to my maternal grandma's hse
cos i can meet my dear dear cousins,who only come back once in a year

it was fun there!!
playing cards with the whole damn super cards-pro gang
enjoying movie for 3 days, the dvd player is like "non-stop cinema"
had lotsa delicious-est foods,cos all my aunts are great cook!!

hv a small computer confrence among cousins,this was funny,i was actually planning to exchange songs with my cousin bro,so he turn on his comp,then i took out my lappie..then sudd was like everyone taking their lappie n usb n stuffs surrounding dat small corner,n we had a comp confrence thr,hahaha

lastly,huiying arr..of cos i will not tell anyone,our dirty secrets,hehe
promise will come cheong k with me k?




here goes my super photogenic lovely cousin-huiying
mwah mwah ^__^


dat's my little cuttie
her name is 紫心,puple heart it means
u see,how naughty,i want a smiley pix =) but she pulled her tongue out =P






i wanna take a photo of her,but then she crawled over to my camera,n pose lidat,haha..damn funny
she's reli my sweet heart man




can u figure out what are we doin with our toes?

yes,using our toes posing 石头,剪刀,布
stone is huisi ; siscors is me ; cloth is huiying




pinky huisi
janelle aka huiying

me =)





took this when we're abt to leave









i steal this from JANELLE's blog,keke

right side dat gal gal,is my "purple heart",love her so muach

No comments: