Thursday, September 2, 2010

it's the raya break

raya break is coming up,are you guys ready for the two-weeks break?
going anywhere with your special ones? or you plan to spend time all by yourselves?
before this i planned to spend my holidays with my family,for not going back home for quite some time.maybe ask them to go on a trip with me, go for movies and popcorns, perhaps a karaoke session!
but...aiks! my break was ruined =/
i have to finish stacks of assignments and presentations before school starts. tests, presentations after presentations after raya holidays,OMG.2 weeks time is definitely not enough for me

well, i will have 2 camps held in Bukit Mertajam and Skudai, soon during my break.yea,it's the CAMP again. sometimes me myself feel stressed about organizing camps, it's not like the camps that we did during our secondary, somehow i have a kinda responsible to make it a perfect and wonderful one. hope everything went well during our camp =)

oh yea,i went to Melacca last week,with my coursemates. it supposed to be a course trip,but end up only 6 of us went,haha. it was fun though! i could say that Melacca was really a nice place to travel! things are cheaper there, people there are friendly enough, and i LOVE the night scenery along the Sungai Melacca! because of that,i fell in love with Melacca, a romantic city i called =)
dont miss out to watch the night scenery if you got the chance to go there!

this is one of my favourite photo from Melacca trip, taken at the St Paul Church by a sweet angmoh lady.you know she even climbed on steep ground just to take a beautiful photo for us,how nice is she!
it's all for now,enjoy your holidays no matter where you are!
annyeong~

No comments: