Thursday, December 15, 2011

simply emo

everything is not working right recently
i'm so stucked in the whole failing life

for 3 years, I've been rolling in and out, mixing around and I always thought i have more friends than i thought i had. and the truth is, yes i have but all of them are just friends, hardly find a friend who can really stand up for you when you needed them. this is really pathetic.

i'm seriously regreting, accepting the offer of leading this team, incomplete team. i just dont know why i could do such a decision, and end up regreting to the max! enemies knows you the best, maybe it's right. she did mentioned that i couldnt hold up to so much things, cos i may end up making myself another creature like before. and things proof that, what she say might be true.

assignments are stacking and pilling up with greater heights, and i just dont feel like completing it at all! what's wrong with me? and i felt so sorry when my teammates/coursemates are doing better than me, and they usually did it well, which makes me guilty cos i'm the one who pull them down. sighs, i'm not a good team player i thought. all my passions are gone, nothing can like push me up to reach those targets, i just feel so good slacking dead -.- i know the problem exist but i just cnt help it,why?

and things in relationship arent going smooth. to be accurate, it's a mess and miserable.owh why.

sometimes i would really prefer myself in another country, either studying or working. i mean i need a whole new life. i'm fed up of the boring life i had here,i need something to fresh me up! yes! fresh me up please!




arghhhhh!!! i thought writing might soothe my feelings and emos, but,it's the same half hours ago
i'm being too weird these days,i cant understand myself even.

1 comment:

Hanes said...

girl..cheer up k!
relationship just won't get in handy way as we thought..
like me, just pissed one of my fren off and i did apologize..which make me know the thing that, is alright to have this feeling but important is you face it and do better..
all the best k? you can make it happen