Thursday, September 25, 2008

mrs jung on road~

heya..long time didnt update...
got lots and lots things to say...but bcus of exam,i'm not allowed to online
that's why couldnt update my stuffs here

EXAM is FinaLly OVER!!!!
today,last subject...Accounts1
i'm quite confident that i did well,at least better than acc1
but how come i'm still so low??dont feel like exam over already,still emo-ing


oh,oh...btw...today...hehe
i DRIVE TO SCHOOL!!!
driving mom's Honda City some more...haha
luckily nothing happened
my journey was very safe =)
yeah...me rox!!love driving now...mwahaha


below are just some random pix took by me =)
presents from my dear & darlings


this is from shuying

last year christmas punya present~

i'm still using it now,as my book mark for BC2 text book

your artworks ROX,darling




this is from leexin
"reward" for getting 95% in her True Friend Test

and i'm da first person who get this from her!!nice thingy

proud to have a true friend like me?teeheehee..

No comments: