Wednesday, September 3, 2008

those badges!!

yesterday took some photo for the badges i bought in MV with darling...
cute nah~~i love'em all!!

*my favourite one(also lx's fav) is the super BIG birthday cake,got smileys some more :)

*sy like the GO PARTY...got "dodo" mouth
*ht's fav is the 1st one,bear bear with a party hat
*papa like the candle with eyes like this -.-,haha,super cute
*i gave my mortal,chunyan the bottom one,with 5 different "devils" there


terbalik version~


this one quite blur...camera X good


see who treats me good,then i'll give during your birthday lar
perform well lu...if u wanna get this!!mwahaha...

1 comment:

♥ leexin ♥ said...

yer yer..
i treat u very good wert..
so the badge reserve for me ar..
i dont care i want it..
my bday next year i want see it de lo..blek..
lol..
jia you jia you in studies~~
love ya..muaks~