Friday, January 7, 2011

i'm very very unhappy
why must I be the only one who tolerate?
like if i dont say OK,the fault will be on me? like they will say because of you we dont get to continue our japanese class
in the end,i tolerate, with quiting form my kpop dance class,which i've worked so hard to get in!

i'm really unhappy about this
people who caused this trouble doesnt even seemed to feel sorry,or even say thank you when i agree with the changes
they're just taking it for granted!

it's just because of the bunch of them who wants to take japanese class which clashes with my chinese subjects.we have to postpone
i'm trying so hard to suggest other time so that it wont affect my dancing class
but that's useless,nothing changed!

i'm really not feeling good about this,very very unhappy =(((

No comments: