Friday, August 29, 2008

Emo - Cold - Moody - Okies

this week wasnt a good week to me...
i was quite emo and low..



firstly,i was quite bothered about the "love" thing happened recently
then yesterday,my mortal's hp kena stolen/snatched
makes me worried a bit,and therefore emo a bit

then today...something happened to our un-breakable relationship
we sort of have Cold Wars
i was really not in the HIGH mood early morning
not feel like talking,but wasn't unhappy or what
just lazy to talk
after recess,i was getting low and emo...
maybe it's because of lx & ht,I'm not so sure about it
thought that they were quite happy,enjoying themselves while I'm not really in a good mood
and maybe some other reasons,that i haven't discover

actually,we are supposed to go for 6th form installation after school
but me and sy really got no mood to go for that installation
then when cynthia asked who wants to go Mid Valley?
me & sy was like "i want!!"
so,we went together,leaving lx & ht with question marks around their head
we couldn't even bothered to tell them that we are going to MV
just simply threw some words,sort of mention MV,and we left

well,along the way to mv,felt a bit OK,cos we joke about kf...koala bear,haha
we(me,sy,cyn & kf) went to KIM GARY for lunch
after that lunch,really felt a lot better...A LOT...and wasn't emo-ing anymore

when me & sy are on our way back
we went into Teddy Tales
thought to shop a while,since we have much time left
haha,but we found badges!!cute badges,and cheap..
so we bought 13 badges in total
and 1 of it is for cy
wohoho...happily going home~~
not emo anymore,not low anymore...

just now lx called me,we chat for quite a long time
they were quite worried that why we act like this today,too weird
actually me too,don't know why,and what is happening,just emo...
but really thanks for you guy's concern...
and so sorry for being so self centered..

eu,thanks for trusting me and sharing your problems with me,although i didn't help
you don't have to change the way you talk or way you care about us
you just be yourself
I'm really happy and glad to have you as my friend
hope that we will last as best friends forever,ok?
lastly...I'm studying,really study,so don't worry^^

No comments: