Monday, August 25, 2008

HAPPY BURFDAY JIA BAO

H.A.P.P.Y B.U.R.F.D.A.Y!!
. JIA . BAO . BAO .



to my dearest JIA BAO!!!

Happy 19th Birthday!!!



that day u called me up and chat with me
i was sorry i didn't recognised your voice
therefore you must call me more often,so that i can recognise it next time,haha



since it's your birthday,i'll talk something good about u then...
you're the best thing i had in my form4& form5 life!!
never get annoyed of me asking you tough add maths questions(i think that's very easy for you)
always drive me out to watch movie,yum-cha,gathering,shopping...my best driver,haha
you always show people those childish and funny and playful and 38 side of you,
but actually you're a warm and sweet friend
always be there for me to share my problems
giving me best advice to solve those problems i met
a trustworthy friend that i can share my stories with
will cheer me up whenever i'm low
bringing happiness and joy to everyone around you,that's why i felt comfortable being with you!!^^

knowing you is my pleasure
having you as my best friend is my treasure
BFF!!
mwahs~





No comments: