Thursday, August 21, 2008

Love Lorn

OMG...
what is it now??
i really fell in love??

those symptoms really makes me feel like I'm falling for him
I'm always looking forward for his message
if he replied my message,I'll be very very happy
will suddenly miss him for no reasons
when he told somebody that he treats me well is because i treat him well
i felt so disappointed and sad
when he talked about his ex-girlfriend,i was like,low...really low
but at the same time,hope that he could be with her again,encouraged him to go after her,
what am i doing...
i act so normal,like a friend,giving him advice in the message
but i felt so hurt...when i saw his message talking about his ex-gf
hate this feeling!!

anyone can tell me,
is this call love?
or maybe like?
or it's just my own feeling mislead me?

dear,why both of us faced the same problem??
how to solve it?
can u teach me?

No comments: