Sunday, March 29, 2009

end of march

since i start my uni life,i'm getting bz n busier,without knowing that time flies,like nobody's business
now only realized i didnt update my blog for almost 1 month
shakesphere is absolutely right,life's a brief candle,a walking shadow
if you could restart your life,what will u do?

i had migraine recently,my mom say maybe i over-used my brain,
i think it's maybe i used to knock my head very hard when i hate myself,my brain wanna protest it seems,haha

exam is coming in 2 weeks time..aft dat,our teacher,Mr Bai will be going back to china,and a new teacher will be coming,her name is Lina..a female teacher,hehehe

yesterday was Earth Hour day,did anyone of u support this activity?
me & my friends went to celebrate my buddy's birthday,too bad the steambout restaurant didnt turn off the lights,else we can have candle light dinner,haha

i feel like throwing this blog,i dont think i got time for updates,haha

No comments: