Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Thousand Miles

hey everyone,thanks for concern,i'm doing fine,just kinda busy recently

well,have been study for 2 weeks,everything's alright,i met alot of nice friends & great lecturers..kinda get into my uni life already,but there's still many things for me to learn n catch up with,as u know,all my classmates,they were reli PRO~

i went MV last fri,to watch changeling,thanks so much to my darling SHUYING who accompanied me,and "forced" to watch twice for the same movie(i hope u wont feel bored)

i would like to share a clip,named "A Thousand Miles",not Vannessa version,it's David's version..**we all walked a thousand miles to reach for our dream,through this journey,we fell for a thousand times,BUT,dont give up! stand up everytime u fall!the new road(hope) is right infront of u!!**

isnt David a talented boi?he could play the piano beautifully,and sing along with it!!not only that,he can play guitar as well!!ppl like us shud reli learn from him,even he's only 18.did u notice something?his watch is at his right arm,same as me,hehe =)

ciaoz my all~have a great week ahead..march will be a busy month for me =P

No comments: