Thursday, March 12, 2009

KAI MA!!

guess wat,just now me & shuying went to Kaima's
she ask us to be her god-daughter!!!!
wow,GOD DAUGHTER~
she's reli our KAIMA now,teehehe
we even got a big HUG from her!!!
oh goosh,LOVE her damn lots!!!still felt excited now!!!
this was the only thing that makes me happy for the week =)

congratz to eu,i heard u did very well,and ht who also got an unexpected superb result
u know wat?the saddest time is not when u cry,
is that you've tried ur best to control,but something watery just flow down ur cheek watever ignore me

ps:thanks to my deariess who sms/called me,they werent like some 8po who 8 my result but accompanied me tru my toughest time C= *hugss* sorry dat i didnt reply to some of u,i was too annoyed..mpm sux niways thanks to all
take care everyone,looks like it's "sicky season",dont fall sick yea!

No comments: