Tuesday, July 14, 2009

1st post abt UM

i'm not updating my blog since i entered UM,cos i'm super busyyy
btw,what makes me updating my blog today,is because some reli reli UNFORTUNATE things happened today,this morning,the 2nd week of my UM life!!!
THERE ARE SNATCH THIEVES AROUND OUR CAMPUS
U CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THE FEAR I HAD

this morning,me and my friend failed to squeze in the UM MINI bus,cos it's too packed,so we decided to walk since it's only a 15mins walk.
it was a bright morning 7.40am in a peak road with many cars and motorbikes passing by
who knows...who knows....
when we almost reach the UM pondok keselamatan,we heard a girl screamed,then i saw the girl was kicked down to floor,and the damn robber snatched her necklace
that time me and my friend was right infront of her,i dunno can i count myself as lucky because i'm not the target of the robber..
i'm worried,i scared i'm the next victim
if ever u saw this, or went through this, you'll get what i mean..
please take care yourselves everywhr and everytime my friends, i dont hope anyone of you go through this...
ps to my family members: i'm ok,i didnt get hurt, ask mom not to worry much abt me,i'll take care mysf,loves

No comments: