Wednesday, July 15, 2009

update from me( formal)

this was my first time moving out from my home sweet home to a totally diff place,thou it's still near to my hse,haha..
for the first time i have to stay with people from diff race and nations which i dont know at all
for the first time i have to rely everything on my own,because no one is there for u,to help u settle problems,to remind you when you should reach your faculty,to bother if you have had your lunch or dinner,to joke with you...
for the first time i really misses my home sooo much
i nearly cried on phone because i didnt get to meet my mom or even hear my mom's voice for 1 week

i felt so grateful to papa n teng.really appreciate papa who called me at my 2nd day of orientation,because i sounds very tak ok tru msg? *touched touched*

and thx Teng!!! the only one besides papa who called me to chit chat with me,promise to make you TongSui when u get back!!


well,i ad get used to the life here in Kolej Kediaman 9 (besides the rob) and life in UM
ChinYee was in the same course as me!!! she's the only one i know during interview who get into the same course,i'm grateful~!!
my roommates are really nice nice nice people!! it's a pleasure staying with them..they're both experienced hostel penghuni,so they actually taught me quite lots stuffs,hehe =)

to be continued...

No comments: