Wednesday, September 16, 2009

photos

hey buddies...i just wanna update u guys my latest photo,so that u all wont forget my pretty face *ek-hem*
few weeks ago we attend a wedding dinner at my kpg,my cousin sister who's getting married,gosh,she was so pretty,hardly recognise her
this is her SEXY back,lolx.i love her greenie night gaun!! glamorous~


left is my cute&lenglui "aunty" (she's my dad's cousin,means she shud be my aunty,but....she's only 18 =.= )




okie,time to let u all have a clear pic abt the friends&gangs i'm currently into
i guess all of you who followed my blog knows that i'm sticking myself in a activity called 全中华 aka QZH


we took this at Ipoh KTM
this is my first time i get to Ipoh Railway Station,because of QZH
standing at the left is Sheau Wei,she's my best buddy in QZH
because of her,i changed;because of her,i'm working so hard;because of her,i'm well recognized by the seniors and therefore kena "transfered" to 节目组@全中华...she's reli a great friend!
standing in the middle,is my coursemate & my best friend now,Siew Kien, pretty girl huh~
that guy with spects is from my college,his name is Kelvin,a super 38 guy,with good acting skills
guy at the right is AhWeng,erm.comment-less


this is the group photo we took at 定慧居佛堂@怡保
the scenery thr was so nice
and the vegetarian food>>DELICIOUS~!!!!


this photo was taken after our role play in a game called 法政先锋
the 4 main characters: see eng, kelvin, me, azi


i love this pic,we looked like a family ,sweet =)



tada~~last week went for GaRhui bd celebration(as told in previous post)
keke,peeps,can u recognise this place?
YES!!! it's our fav ZanMai !!!
they're just so kind,i suggest to ZM they just followed without objection,teehehe,so i get to eat my lovely sushisssss in ZM

this is 雪飞,another QZH cuttie senior..she's a Chinese,i mean a true China gal


that's the only 4 gals that day,kesian nia~
at the right side is Audrey,i will shout everytime i saw her,know why?
cos she's a Cassiopeia!
so that's all for now, conclusion : i looked very teruk in the pics.ish.regret posting them up >.<

No comments: