Friday, September 11, 2009

random

happy birthday to GA RHUI~!!!!!
he's one of my friend in QZH4
we went to Gardens Red Box to celebrate his birthday just now
thanks to them,i get to step out to gai gai since i entered UM!!!
and because of them,i managed to wipe off my emo-ness,they've made my day =)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
hey,unsavoury chan!!!!!
i dont know whether u'll saw this post,but u must read this!!!!

how dare you lost contact with me,at all????how dare you??? how dare you!!!!!
u got a blog,but u didnt tell me
u never call me or send me a message since you enter uni
ish!!! i tell u,i'm MAD AT YOU UNSAVOURY CHAN!!!!!
u better "la la seng" contact me weii,or else i kill u >.<

+++++++++++++++++++++++
papa,thank you,u know what i meant =)
dear,i'm sorry i didnt pick your phone dat day,i hope i dont disappoint you,cos i'm still busy for these moment,and will continue busy untill aft raya i guess...next time only chat k!

++++++++++++++++++++++
那天弄伤的脚和头,还是隐隐约约的痛着
一个星期过了,脚上的伤口还是很明显,搞到我都不想穿短裤 =(
可是,那颗受伤的心,已经恢复得差不多了
不要担心,芬芬很坚强的!!

2 comments:

阿紫 said...

那个头是我的错,那个脚嘛,我还是忍不住要笑一下,哈哈哈哈XD

feng said...

你这个38啦,怎么找到我的部落格的?
明明就隐藏起来了,竟然被你找到

喂,我的脚到现在,还在为你推到我在地上而愤愤地抗议,无声的抗议,你和天龙竟然每天拿它来开玩笑?
够力liao~