Tuesday, October 6, 2009

mooncake festival



hey!! how's everyone's MOONCAKE FESTIVAL??
especially those who're far away from your home sweet home
i'm sure by lookin at the STEAMBOUT and RED WINE makes you guys starting to miss me(finally) hehe. i miss ya'll too,very very much

we had a simple steambout celebration last week,and if u guys were here, i would be extremely happy invite u to my hse, too bad, we're too far away :(
well my dears, we still got 1 more month to meet up,thinking about it already makes me feel excited!!!! woohoo~~

so so, i ended up driving my friend over to my hse since she didnt go back to celebrate,her name is 美艳 she's my coursemate+ collegemate. is also one of my close friend in UM




my mom ^^


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
talking about PESTA TANGLUNG
it's like all the Unis in msia celebrate this festival,haha...
ours just ended yesterday with a superb DRAMA...gosh,i just love them!
tada~these are some photos i took during our exhibition week,those PATUNGs were hand-made! and all of them were exhibition ajks hardwork
btw, i'm ajk for exhibition bureau =) proud of them


月老


精巧可爱的奈何桥


我最最最爱的 黑白无常!!


well well,joining PTUM doesnt only work work work all day but we do ENJOY!!!
we had alot of activities and road shows and performance throughout the whole week
i get to see so many DJs and celebrities,mwahaha!!!


培杰
if i'm not mistaken this is one of eu's fav singer?


FRIENDZ
they were extremely cuteee and active


with 威少♥

No comments: