Sunday, November 15, 2009

1711 countdown

i cant wait anymore
i wanna watch 2012
i wanna go cheong k
i want my holiday, NOW!!!!!

ystd EU called me,haha,makes me enjoyed a little thru my boring study daysss
he said smtg reli LMAO
" i'm coming back early, i dont know 23/11 will be what day lahh,but sure i'll be free that day"
hahahahaha
the way he said was so funny, but i'm happy for that weeheee (:

opps, i'm goin to sunway on 19th
ICE SKATING kononnya XP
been ages since i last skate, sure'll pok gai alot this time
but what makes me excited is i'm goin to the legendary "KAKI CORNER" wuhu~~~

and last last thing,can we go AMP@sunway to cheong k this time?? i heard my bro & sis who went thr before, they said it's not bad
i'm so looking forward to u guys homecoming ,miss & luvv lots

No comments: