Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BROGA


the beautiful sunrise up the hills
*taken by lqh*

we had a 2days 1 night camp in Broga Hills
the day before the camp starts,i mmg super bo mood to go, plus all my QZH gang didnt attend,i'm all by myself, makes me feel like ffk-ing
but i'd promised my department head, the president and my ketua,i cant go off last minute like that..therefore i did showed up next day with a SIEN face
i'm glad i was there!!luckily i didnt ffk, cos i really had a great great time through that trip!
and i met some really nice nice people thr,wheee~~~ i love spending time with them XD

we managed to conquer the hills!!! yeah!
though my legs were still very pain now,great that i didnt give up climbing,everything is worth the pain :)


i love thy scenery up there,it was beautifullll ^^

even if u dont,
but the best memories will be left in my mind and my heart

No comments: