Saturday, October 25, 2008

复杂



took this pix yesterday
when sy came to my hse
and we're SS-ing with my new phone
but i love this effect..
looks like water coloured potrait


心情很复杂...
thursday...
black thursday...
i felt so angry abt the chicken little
really think that she's not worth it for ym to treat her so good
but yesterday,ym sent me a msg,saying that they say things out,they dont have misunderstandings anymore..and the gal,sorta 和好with him
i can feel from his message,that he's really happy,hehe
i feel happy for u too^^
all the best for both of u's relationship

yesterday,was friday
was a very tiring friday,and emo-ing friday
my mood get very well when i went kaima's restaurant
oh yea!we saw her son!!was a really handsome korean,keke
we got our school magazine yesterday
the moment i got it,i really have a kinda sadness in my heart
flashing back,our sweet memories will end next week
after that everyone will go on with their further studies,and i really dont know when's the time we're going to meet again
i'm gonna miss everyone of u...miss those wonderful monents we went thru
and i will miss HIM as well
just found out his chinese name is not what i assume before,is 扬衍(what a nice name)
and i found that my frens,they r really cute,hehe...when they found his name in the magazine,they even send message and call me to inform me abt it,hehe..thanks ht and lx appreciate u guys effort!

i have to really appreciate the time left with them
next week,only have 2 schooling days
last time to be together
hope our graduation day's performance will be successful(ppl watch out for our funny performance,by me & sy,hehe)
hope that my small little wish,can come true on that special day =)
yeah!!!eu finally agreed to go CHEONG K with us!!!
so excited,so looking forward to it!!
it may be the last time we go for outing before we part
oh gosh...i'm starting to miss u guys~

tears bursting when this song [you're my melody] came up
"the time of tears is now history
even the saddest time have an end just like a song
you're my song,my life's soundtrack
i love you,for you brighten up my life's stage
you're my rythm,my life's present
please become the beautiful dream of my life timelessly
i'll continue to sing to you, you're my song"

No comments: