Friday, October 3, 2008

Wonderful FAMILY outings [shushi king- movie "painted skin"- Red Box- Shabu Puchong]

?hey people...so sorry that i didnt update those photo yesterday
cus i stay over night in teng's house,keke
btw,yesterday is THURSDAY,another RAINING thursday!!yish!!
ah well,lazy to post lar
for more stories and photos,go check up my buddies blog lar..lazy to give description here
this is ME!!sing till so high,even have to kneel
papa say got ROCK star feel =.=

haha,i like this pix lar ^^

can see lx's SEXY leg~ and sy's *ek-hem* SEXY pose,wakaka

me & ht in SHUSHI KING~a harmonious photo,like it much

wonderful candid by papa

yep~the FLOWERS(l6 ppl used to call us like that,keke)

in SHABU SHABU

yeah yeah!!the super HIGH song - DANCING QUEEN by ABBA
i should have pointed my fingers back to zk hor?


zk trying to scare me using my hoddie when i'm *concerntrating* in my singings >.<

i dunno wat are they posing??see where zk mama's hand?in mk's pocket~so GAY,behtahan..

i like this got feel punya pix,ht kena candid shot by mama

the 4 of us...notice ht's pose??like model nia~

my cutie PINK bag,with a cuite monkey key chain on it
never thought i'll use pink bag anyway

singing my favourite song - <最近>by 李圣杰


this picture is taken for my hair's sake?or shooting for leexin?haha..i dunno..but looks nice(cos you cant see my face,wakaka)


last picture,taken by me=)
mama & papa in ShabuShabu [husband & wife] nice ler..
sweet sweet~hehe

No comments: