Sunday, October 12, 2008

my busy PMR week

i'm not sitting for PMR...
but my PMR holiday week will be very busy
oops...no time to study again...

here's my schedule:
mon - extra class(MA MI BC) , interview
tues - outings to Mid Valley
wed - attending my sorta called cousin's wedding dinner
thus - black thursday ,my raining tuition day
fri -
MBPJ

actually this post wasnt my main point...
haha...i wanna tell something...a good news about me!!!
know what?
HE accept me as a friend already!!!
ahaha,and he sent me a SMILE =) to brighten up my day!!!
yesterday when i got this 2 super super good news,i was so so so so excited
and speard this to my lovely frens,and they felt happy for me too
and...i have a sleepless night
cos i really felt so happy and excited!!!
hehe ^^ love love people~~ciaoz

No comments: