Thursday, October 30, 2008

confused

if u're following my blog,u'll know that i made a bd card for the person i like
and HE,last week told my friend that(due to his introvert personality,he dun dare to talk to me face to face...neither me)
he likes my card,he say it was very beautiful,and he wanted to give me a present in return..
(1st time in my life heard ppl gving present when u made him bd card,wierd isnt it?)

so,he really did gave me a key chain today
should i be very happy and excited about it??
but i'm really confused

i didnt expect anything like this
i thought i was the only one who's secretly liking him
i thought i would just do some crazy stuff before i leave,since it's my last chance to do something for him
so i never expect he would give me any response,for i think that he might have many admirers
i never even expect that he'll remember me for this
but he DID!!

i'm so going BLANK
i dont know,seriously dont have any idea of what and how to response
aiks...i tot i was just admiring him like admiring an idol
but seems like not
someone said i'm in love
love?that sounds HUGE to me

bubu~~i need advise...
seriously missing u now
gv me a short call when u saw this,k??

No comments: