Saturday, November 1, 2008

SHOGUN! + prezzies~~





this is the key chain pn quek gave me
as a gratitude for being PKT in our class
aw...so sweet
PN QUEK,gonna miss u~~











keke...
this is the cute bear bear keychain HE give(my bro say it's cute wor~)
ooh,i even got him a name,wakaka...but not gonna tell ya..

















wednesday went 1u with my family
my father belanja us to SHOGUN shushi
is a japanese buffet restaurant...with loads yummy nice food
the surrounding there is wonderful...can be a place for gatherings...




this was the sashimi main counter










wakaka...
my favourite food of all~
super delicious cakes
damn mouth watering..








my green tea
and a plate of dunno-what-name
meal-starting dish..i think so











SHUSHI
and
SASHIMI
they are fresh!!i guarantee







each and every table has this
so called japanese steambout
the soup is nice
but the stuffs inside...er...no comment





No comments: