Saturday, November 15, 2008

bon voyage to mommy

dunno how to explain today...
1st:i din saw YY in sku today =(
2nd:a SURPRISE that 2 of us break our head to think...end up papa gvin us surprise..cos i'm too laupek,i spoilt it~~sorry for ruining the surprise...
3rd:kena a GREAT WONDERFUL SURPRISING lottery, wth...thx mama for helping me to settle it,really thank you...
4th:i bo mood ad,n some "self-pro-claimed" sok chuan driver HONK me?!?! thou i think i mmg tak betul.. >.< but still bu shuang

#####
mommy jz depart from kl to HOKKAIDO
hokkaido eh~~i wanna go...
she's leaving me here to face that stupid exam...and she's hvin fun,unfair >.<
haha...but i really hope she enjoy and must have fun lar!!!
rmb buy me my LG's album from Japan ar~~
and chocolates~~
waiting for ur prezzie at 20th homecoming lor...
rmb to take care ursf,wear more clothes,it's almost winter thr..miss ya mommy^^

#####
i still have 9 papers to go...wish me luck
same to every spm & stpm candidates...gambatte

No comments: