Sunday, November 23, 2008

MY B"DAE~~CELEBRATION

so,it all started on THUS,when we finish our exam
dear hand me this card..
the card i mentioned earlier
made by her..sooo colourful~~
i like the 4 stages of friendship u said in the card..it was very meaningful
thx my dear..love u love u >.<
front
back

then on SAT afternoon,jiabao came and pick me up to her hse
she made me a CAKE
this is first time in my life,people make a birthday cake for me
i was soo soo touched when she say it's her first time baking cake,and i'm the first one who taste it^^
thx jiabao for u so "yong xin" baking dat cake
u tot it was ugly..but to me it's the best cake i'd ever had..and seriuosly,it was tasty!!
erm..and the present she gave...aww~~*touched touched*
bought it from australia,it's a digital photo frame..but the adaptor couldnt be used..so hv to wait when i got the adaptor,only will take some pix for it lar
thx again...i'm really glad to have a fren like u =)
cake
the present

my cute sister and brother
haha...guess wat they gave me this year
a prom dress!!!
wow..when i got it i was like so "wooowww~"
never thought they will give me dat..
very happy n touching..thx jing n sheng^^
then then...my darling came to my hse at 1am mid nite,haha
just to spend the midnight to celebrate my 19th bd with me
she 1st gave me this card...and i have to do the quizes on it
finish liao only can get one present
and the present is a fake one..ntg in the present box
but i love this card...damn nice n colourful and very creative eh..i mean the quiz thing
front
back
after i got the fake present..i have to finish ALL the TASK mentioned at the back page to get my 2nd present...wohoho
and the TASK is really tough...very paiseh i din done task no.3
then she gave me this small small card
but super cute de^^

here comes my present..this time it's my real present liao
my present was placed in this box which darling made the box by herself
when u opened it up,it's like a dice,very creative thing
she gave me a bracelet...and she bought one for herself,so we both have the same bracelet,lolx
the "dice"
bracelet

after that..she gave me my last surprise
is this card.from a special someone
darling,seriously felt touched when i knew u really did this specially for me
and it must be a scary experience to make sure this thing could be done right?
thx for ur effort^^


on SUN morning
i had my bd breakfast with this 2 important guys in my life
that is my papa and mama
thx them for waking up soo early in the morning to have breakfast with me
i enjoyed the breakfast alot..thx yea
erm..papa gave me a key chain at 1st
and the key chain was a bd key chain...it wasnt my bd on it..it's *ek-hem* someone else's bd on it,haha
then papa gave me this necklace as my present lor..want be to be lucky lucky all the time
thank you papa..u very funny lar..how come u'll buy dat key chain wan,hahas..
lastly...celebrations in the house
just now,my mom went to buy cakes for me..my 2nd bd cake this yr
owh~it was tasty!!!!


thx for wishes from these ppl : yy1,jiabaobao,dear,darling,teng,yming,papa,mama,*YY*,ivy,chunyan,ahkor,peklim,yiwen,xinyi,yapning,au,karyaw,tzesiang,calvin

i really had a great time and wonderful bd this year
thanks for everyone
love you guys lots..mwahs~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I couldn't call you this weekend. :( But I will call you this coming weekend! I miss you so much and have so much to tell you!

Aww, I'm really glad your birthday was so wonderful. ^__^ Every card you received was absolutely beautiful and touching, and the presents were precious! I'm so happy for you, my Birthday Bao Bei. :)

I love you. I wish you were here with me.

I'll be talking to you soon! Take care, my love.

feng said...

bao bei bao bei~~
thx for ur comment yea
i'd reply u in the chat box
yea yea,i really appreciate my bd cards n presents very much!!my frens are great n sweet,arent they?hehe
thx for ur wish my dear..miss u looadss V(^^)V