Thursday, November 13, 2008

friends meant everything to me =)

i've started my 1st paper on Wednesday
that was Chinese Paper1
day before that,i was damn nervous...and ntg could calm me down
so i sms-ed to my frens to tell them how stressed i am..
so sorry to disturb u guys,haha..special thx to dear papa yapning chunyan
luckily i didnt ruin my exam with my nervousness..

n i really really feel like telling this to "you":
i felt very happy n touched for u calling me at 2am in the morning, even u're hvin exam at the same time
just to checked on how well am i doing
and give me courage and strenght to face my exams(u know i'm having this great dilemma n am very nervous of the exams)
and u're like a mama,caring abt my sleep,u said:
"...aft this chat go n study or sleep,dun on9 ad...i think u jz go n sleep la,ok?..."
and u promise me to treat me a meal when u're back..
i felt so sooo touched for the calls u made, know that i'm cared and loved
thou our conversation was short,still, thanks alot..

glad to have u and always be my side whenever i need u
never regret knowing u!!
love u,always do

lastly,wanna wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 2 important guy in my life
one is my dearest papa
another one is my best buddy in kadet-kaiyean
best wishes to u guys...always healthy n happy!!frens forever ^^

No comments: