Thursday, November 20, 2008

i got 6 papers left!!

wee~~another scary week's gone
i'm now left with 6 papers
it's kinda relieved ,weeheehee..

aiyo..today memang is a black thursday
i s.c.r.a.t.c.h.e.d. that honda city just now
oh~oh =(
but it's just a very little scartch lar...dun scold me kay?
to daddy & mom : i'm sorry >.<

just now when we came out from exam hall..
dear hand me smtg..it's a card!!!!
her hand made card..i really like it alot!!
owh~it's biu.ty.fuwl
to dear: thanks for making that wonderful card for me..and it sure takes u lot time to finish it,but u still manage to do it during exmas..u rawks my dear..lurve u lots!!!mwahh~

yea..i cried few days ago...
not crying for years...i think it's the first time i cried so hard since i grow up gua..
i hate to cry..especially infront my families,but i just couldnt control my tears..cant stop it from rolling out from my eyes O.O
it may sound scary,but i used up 1/4 roll of the tissues >.<
well,i'm fine now,thx for concerns..dont ask me why la..my own problems
to myself: i'm holding back the tears 다른 내가 서있죠 난 울지 않아요.

wakaka...mommy's coming back later
and jia bao arriving at mid nite
yeah~can finally see them..miss them loads!!
mommy & jiabao : welcome home~i want presents..gaga =P

No comments: