Friday, August 14, 2009

photos taken [UM]

these are some of the photos i took in UM
it's very few,sui bian take a look bah!


this is my family~吹水挡
we went to K box,remember i mentioned at the previous post?
from left is Carmen(mama), Joo(8妹),HooiLing(9妹), ChinYin(my 二姐), YiWei (3姐)



this is our lovely family photo when we went for treasure hunt!!



combination of 2 families
we 吹水挡 and our neighbour 叉烧包家族 !!!


our family photo again~~during station games
5 of the station games,we WON 4
cos 4 of it is related to water,sure win la!!we're 吹水挡 eh!!


this is my SEL(means group) members during Orientation Week
i got alot Malay friends ohh~!!!


these are the only 2 chinese gal-friends in my SEL,kesian rite?
they're both lenglui eh!!
left is HooiLing,which ended up one of my family member (9th sister)
right is Viviane,a smart ACCA student,cute gal


this is Mickey,one of the chinese i get to know during orientation week,cos she's beside my SEL



this is my coursemate & college-mate(we're 9th college-ians)秀娟
we took this after our duty at 素食摊
the background stall is our stall..we sell drinks,ABC,and 西米露
on our table is our product!!!! 蜜瓜西米露,very highly recommended by me =)

No comments: