Wednesday, December 10, 2008

0812 and 0912

i'm hvin my starbucks~here i am blogging [why am i hvin lotsa starbucks drinks lately?]
monday,i went 1u with darling(as mentioned in the previous post) aw~it was FUN!!i enjoyed alot shopping with her,thou my feet suffered alot,cos it was like walking the whole 1u including new wing from morning till nite...my 1st time used up so much money shopping with friend,but it's worthful..i bought:
1. mascara - sasa
2. eye shadow
3. make up cleanser - misha
4. TVXQ 4th album "MIROTIC"
5. facial cleanser,face toner,body deodorant for someone
thx ying,for shopping with me,it's fun to shop with you,cuz u're pro-shopper,haha..lets have another outing like this..owh,i love shopping!!

today is our gang trip!! cheong k day!!
it supposed to be a fun outing..but,i was kinda LOW~
and a lil' mad abt dat somebody,for spoiling our wonderful outing..yish!!
ok,my mood got lighten up at the end,i can say i enjoyed my day..
pix to go~
with teng,with my new eyeshadow on
the 4 of us again

our 2nd "family pix" !!!
the christmas tree deco is nice =)
this might be our last few hang outs...we promise,we will meet at least once a month,k?
gonna miss u people
ps: dear,enjoy ur vacation to macau~ take care yea...

No comments: