Sunday, December 7, 2008

i'm back

yay yay..i'm back!!
exam was over on thus...the 6 of us,finally get into our gang without "outsiders",lolx..went my dear ZanMai again...it was like half years not visiting ZM..really missed dat place
actually we should be watching the childish Madagascar3,but due to we're rushing out of time,we chose ZM instead Madagascar
damn thursday!it was another RAINing thus!!!cos i have to rush back home in time,i had to take taxi,by myself =( luckily that taxi driver was a kind man,weehehe

Penang!!!owh~my dim sum..i finally taste it after 1 years not going there!!!!i've been eating and shopping for all days...gosh,sure gain lots weight after this>.<>
oh yea,i watched Transporter3,it was much more better than what i expected..the reason i like this movie is that it has car racing scene in it,wuhaha..and Jason Statham in the movie,drive AUDI V12!!omg,that car was AWESOME!!! my AUDI,my love,my favourite car!!so Yeng~~

looking forward to my coming week..let's get it starting,people~ monday going 1u with darling,we're going to shop for cosmetics,i'm excited!! well, tuesday hanging out with the 6ppl gang again,hehe..our cheong k day!!time to sing sing shout shout,to be crazy!! cant wait>.<


喜歡下雨,因為你不會知道我流淚....
喜歡發呆....因為你不會知道我想你....
喜歡孤單....因為你不會發現我愛你....
喜歡在你身邊....因為你是我快樂的唯一因素 ...

No comments: