Friday, December 26, 2008

picturessss

i'm sick =.=
maybe because i'm travelling whole week and didnt really rest well
but i'm still happy cos i had a wonderful christmas!!either with my frens or with my relatives
*i'm so sorry y.ning,ffk u all..i reli reli wanted to join the gathering,but u know wat,i only reach home at 9pm something,too bad..next time u all must inform me earlier ohh~
ying,i tell u,eason he's soo naughty!!!chasing after us,kacau-ing us when we wacth tv,playing with the tang-yuen,somemore say wanna hang his mama on the wall,haha...but he's so cute!!mwahs to him *^^*
u shall see his cute-ness during CNY

kk..my dear readers,time to see my photos in genting
this is only part of it,if i got more photos from papa,i'll upload it
this is one the cute BB i saw(i saw alot cutie thr,my fav one is 司徒亮,but i couldnt snatch his pix,he's a hyper active BB)
when she knew i candid her,she 摆臭脸oh..cool BB


3 of us,at the same place we saw dat cool gal gal


our 1st family photo in genting,when we came down from skyway

our 2nd family photo^^
and it's my fav photo!!

our snackkssss
can see how scary it is?
we used up more than half of our luggage to fit in those snackss n cup mee

actually this is the 2nd family photo
but i dun count it in,cos it's toooo u-g-l-y
all of us looks like uncle and auntie
who's idea is it?to take this photo ar??
btw,it's taken in the FUN CART
our 3rd family photo

we hide ourselves inside the blanket and exchange secrets
we played truth or dare
honestly,i gain ntg tru this game cos nobody commented on me except papa

3rd day,me and papa is the 1st to wake up while all of them still sleep like pigsss -.-
photo of me & papa

family ride photo
ah fei's skill very geng ohh,can shoot 6 ppl one go

there's a beryls choc shop beside the swing swing thing..
we begin to SS again..inside the shop

can u guess who is this??
our "act-to-be yeng" LEIHENG!!

lastly...
me n teng's SS pix
teng's hp only loves me =) wakaka
teng,u reli pro in SS pix liao XD





No comments: