Friday, December 12, 2008

i'm sorry

i shouldnt post the previous post,i should know no matter what,i still have all of u,always
i'm sorry to make those people who loved me so much to be worried abt me,paiseh
thanks for my dear dear frens lx,teng,sy,papa,chea^__^ & chea's mama
rush in the first moment to make sure i'm ok,i felt i'm so blessed and loved by my frens,i reli shudnt be so pessimistic,i'm sorry
seriously,i felt so touched about u guys action
i love u all,for everything u'd done

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
thanks to shuyen n jiabao going out with me today,i felt so much better aft the outing =)
by the way,we watched "the day the world stood still" by Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Connelly
i expect this movie to be very very nice,but it was under expectations,cuz the ending was..lame~makes the whole movie looks meaningless,haha..

No comments: