Sunday, December 28, 2008

i saw him...after 8years

it's not too good to met people who u adore before
i met him,the HIM who i really adore

it's way back to standard5..
he sat beside me
he's a smart guy who always got 1st placing in our class,and he got "best student award" in our school
he's a kind boy who will teach me my weak subjects, but tease me at the same time =S
he's good at quarrelling *smile* loves to argue with me, about Chinese (both of us are the Chinese pro in our class,dat time)
he's shy,to other people..but to me,he's naughty
he has a fair skin,tall body,shy-ish smile on his face
that's the HE that i adore alot

after std5,he transfer to another school
it's been 8 years i didnt heard about him or saw him
accidentally saw him,i hope i wasnt wrong
the same fair skin,height,good looking face
but,he doesnt have shy-ish smile anymore
he has ear holes,he wear earrings
he smokes
he drinks
he went clubbing
he is flirtatious

i wish i could bring him back
why am i feeling...sad

No comments: