Monday, November 22, 2010

If You Want A Lover


today is a special day,and i always wanted a lover to be with me for this special day

recently addicted to this song "If You Want A Lover" by G.Na and Rain
i love it so much and i wanted to recommend it to you people too!
try to listen to it,and look in the lyrics,it's really sweet!
if you dont have a lover yet, now start planing things you would want to do with your lover
if you already have it,hehe,grab him/her to do all the things stated inside :)

everyday is your valentine
today is a lovely day,i love you =]



There are so many things I’ve wanted to do once I had a boyfriend, I’ve always dreamed
First, kissing on the street, second, you see, is a train to ChoonChun at dawn
Third, going on a picnic, fourth, getting a piggyback ride, fifth, couple rings are standard
boo boo boo it would be really sweet

Why does my heart beat thump thump simply at the thought
I’m going to do each of things daily daily daily with you
My day is enjoyable because I have you, now that the two of us are together
My precious you, baby baby baby baby boo~

There are so many things I’ve also wanted to do once I had a girlfriend, I’ve always been envious
Sixth, late night movie, seventh, amusement park too, eighth, surprise event too
boo boo boo, I would be really happy

Why does my heart beat thump thump simply at the thought
I’m going to do each of things daily daily daily with you
My day is enjoyable because I have you, now that the two of us are together
My precious you, baby baby baby baby boo~

My once lonely birthdays, boring weekends
I now await labeled days

I like that it’s the two of us, I like that we’re together
Wherever I am, whatever I’m doing with you

The one thing I’ve wanted to do most most most out of those things

“I love you,” saying those words those words those words just once
“I love you,” hearing those words those words those words just once
Thank you so much for coming to me, you being by my side
My love, baby baby baby baby boo~
baby baby baby baby boo~

No comments: